So yesterday I talked about participating in Dressember again this year and I wanted to share my must have accessories to keep stylish and warm this time of the year.
- Leggings- I couldn’t do Dressember without leggings and my fleece lined ones are always perfect and make me feel so comfortable in my Elegantees Dressember dress
- Dress slip- it would be impossible to enjoy dressember without my dress slip. It seems silly to mention but I actually couldn’t find it at the beginning of the month and it was driving me bonkers, my dress kept riding up because of friction with my leggings and tights but once I found it dressember has been so much more comfortable.
- Cute socks- I recently snagged a few knee and thigh high socks from Target at a decent price, perfect for days I don’t want to wear tights or leggings, it can be warm in central California in December and this is a fun way of not feeling like I am always wearing my dress with tights.
- Cute Shoes- I know some of my Dressember Sisters live in very cold places where the shoe option is boots or boots, and while I love my tall Keen boots and my short ankle booties I also enjoy sporting my cute oxfords, especially with my tall thigh high socks!
- Sweaters- oh all the sweaters…since my dress is burgundy it does eliminate some of my choices but between open front cardigans, boyfriend cardigans and pull over sweaters layers are key and they can change your dress from a dress to a whole new layered look!